Changes to Teraview®: What You Need to Know
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 (9:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 54
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Jerry Udell, C.S.Miller Canfield LLP
Teraview® is moving to the web. Are you prepared? Do you know what's changing and what's staying the same? Our presenters take it step by step, with demonstrations in the new Teraview® environment, to make sure you're ready for the shift.
- Understand what you need to do to get ready
- Find out the roll-out dates that apply to your practice
- Learn how to transition to the new system
- Hear from system users who can answer your questions
- Jerry Udell, C.S., Miller Canfield LLP
- Phil Brown, Counsel, Practice Management, Professional Development and Competence, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Jennifer Connell, Product Manager, ESR, Teranet® Inc.
- George Craig, Barriston LLP
- Raymond Leclair, Vice-President, Public Affairs, Lawyers' Professional Indemnity Company (LAWPRO®)
- Jeffrey Lem, C.S., Director of Titles, Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
- Lana Sgambelluri, Sullivan, Mahoney LLP
- Donald Thomson, Walker Ellis