Buying or Selling a Business 2018
Monday, March 5, 2018 (9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Friday, November 16, 2018 [click to view options]
Page Count: 73
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Ryan DoneMiller Thomson LLP
The bottom line for your business clients is crucial to their sustainability. Your targeted legal advice is the key to both their success and yours, and they want real value for their legal services dollar. Are you able to deliver it? We can help. Our presenters provide clear answers to your questions about effective ways to retain talent post-closing, how to deal with technology risks through due diligence, and more. When your client's business is on the line, there's no room for error.
- Get tips on effective ways to keep and incentivize owners and others postclosing
- Understand how to deal with technology risks through due diligence
- Learn the latest about the business of cannabis
- Hear about cross-border deal trends, including what's "market" in Canadian vs. U.S. deals
- Gain insight into negotiating shareholder agreements
- Ryan Done, Miller Thomson LLP
- Bradley Ross, Goodmans LLP
- Lindsay Gwyer, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Bruno Soucy, Blaney McMurtry LLP
- Samantha Horn, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Cameron Rusaw, Davies Ward Philips & Vineberg LLP
- Matthew Maurer, Minden Gross LLP
- Jeffrey Simpson, Torkin Manes LLP
- Ian Palm, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Alexandra (Sasha) Toten, Mnden Gross LLP