Back to Planning Act Basics: 90 Minutes on Section 50
Tuesday, January 22, 2019 (12:00 PM-01:30 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Sidney Troister, C.Arb., LSMTorkin Manes LLP
This is your chance to hear from Sid Troister, renowned Planning Act guru. He delves into detail on section 50, highlighting practical problems and providing meaningful solutions. Hear about consents, deeming by-laws, part lot control exemption by-laws, the Planning Act statements, and much more. Our program is ideal as a Planning Act refresher, or to supplement what you learned in law school — it's time well spent.
- Take away practical tips about section 50, which applies to every real estate transaction in Ontario
- Benefit from highlights of practical problems and meaningful solutions and avoid mistakes that will affect your client's title
- Get answers to your most pressing Planning Act issues and learn how Planning Act mistakes can be fixed
- Sidney Troister, C.Arb., LSM, Torkin Manes LLP