Advanced Issues in Domestic Contracts in Family Law
Monday, October 23, 2017 (09:00 AM-12:30 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 [click to view options]
Page Count: 163
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Susan Sack,Rosen Sack LLP
Jennifer Shuber, C.S., Acc. F.M.,Beard Winter LLP
It doesn't take much for a marriage contract, a separation agreement, or a cohabitation agreement to get complicated. How do you determine what clauses should be included or excluded? Our interdisciplinary panel of presenters provides an in-depth analysis of how to draft clear, enforceable, and consistent provisions in complex agreements. The panel covers such issues as tax, estate planning, insurance trusts, and real estate. Learn the appropriate way to use software-based precedents, how to avoid future liability issues, and what judges look for when setting aside agreements. Designed for family law lawyers who have experience preparing complicated agreements, this program ensures your skills meet a high threshold in this critical area.
- Tom Dart, Barriston LLP
- S. Christine Montgomery, Consultant, Special Projects, DIVORCEmate Software Inc.
- Maria Sirivar, Sirivar Law PC
- Matthew Villeneuve, McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP
- Yvonne Bernstein, Litigation Director & Counsel, Lawyers' Professional Indemnity Company (LawPro)
- Shirley Levitan, Family and Fertility Law
- Howard Burshtein, Torkin Manes LLP
- Chaim Sapirman, Torkin Manes LLP
- Robert Saunders, Rogler Rubinoff LLP
- Mary Wahbi, TEP, Fogler Rubinoff LLP
- The Honourable Brian Abrams, Superior Court of Justice
- The Honourable Heather McGee, Superior Court of Justice
- Michael Kleinman, Kleinman Gordon | Family Law