A Guide to Legal Research for Paralegals
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 (09:00 AM-11:00 AM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 43
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Mary-Jo Maur, Assistant Professor, Faculty of LawQueen's University
- Understand how to identify the relevant issues in the matter
- Hear tips on available and useful research tools
- Learn best practices from our experienced presenters on how to research a legal issue through the use of a fact scenario
- Matthew Dylag, Seneca College
- Mohamed Elbassiouni, Goodman Elbassiouni LLP
- Jeanette Bosschart, Head, Library Client Services, The Great Library, Law Society of Ontario