9th In-House Counsel Summit
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 (09:00 AM-04:00 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 [click to view options]
Page Count: 50
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Andrea Kokonis, Associate General CounselSOCAN
Giuliana Marinelli, Senior CounselRoyal Bank of Canada
- Understand the best crisis management approaches and your duties in the #MeToo era
- Learn how to deal with the continued (and ever more powerful) threat of cyberattacks
- Find out how to implement cannabis policies and procedures
- Andrea Kokonis, Associate General Counsel, SOCAN
- Giuliana Marinelli, Senior Counsel, Royal Bank of Canada
- Greg Kanargelidis, Blake Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Laura Fetter, Director of Innovation, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- H. John Godber, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Carla Swansburg, Vice President and General Manager, Epiq. Systems, Inc.
- Mitch Koczerginski, McMillan LLP
- Daniel Michaluk, Hicks Morley Hamiton Stewart Storie LLP
- Nyree Embiricos, Vice President and Senior Counsel, General Counsel's Organization, Amex Bank of Canada
- Naveen Mehta, General Counsel, Director of Human Rights, Equity & Diversity, United Food and Commercial Workers Canada, and CEO, CulturWorks Inclusion Strategies
- Jennifer Quito, Counsel, Licensing and Accreditation, Law Society of Ontario
- Jessica Clinton, Assistant General Counsel, Subsidiary Governance Office, Royal Bank of Canada
- Daniela Moretti, Senior Counsel, Subsidiary Governance Office, Royal Bank of Canada
- Evan Green, Green and Spigel LLP
- Jonathan Grode, ESQ., U.S., Practice Director, Green and Spiegel LLC
- Andrew Nunes, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Alina Silvestrovici Paun, Senior Counsel, Payments, TD Bank Financial Group
- Olga Ziman Sabbagh, Senior Counsel, Digital, TD Bank Financial Group
- Ingrid Minott, Legal Counsel, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Roger Tam, Vice-President, Legal, Hoffman-LaRoche Ltd.
- Dave McKechnie, McMillan LLP
- Anthony Ruffolo, In-House Counsel, Honda Canada Inc.
- Susan Wortzman, McCarthy Tétrault LLP
- Erica Zarkovich, General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer, Cancer Care Ontario
- Christine La Fleur, Salesforce.com Canada Inc.
- Sarah Whitmore, Torys LLP