2nd Motor Vehicle Litigation Summit (Day Two)
Click here for Day One information
Friday, March 29, 2019 (08:30 AM-01:30 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 [click to view options]
Page Count: 415
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Susan GunterDutton Brock LLP
Adam Wagman, C.S.Howie, Sacks & Henry LLP
Those who practise motor vehicle litigation know this program is not to be missed. And for good reason. It brims with timely, critical information. Our presenters are motor vehicle litigation lawyers, industry experts, and judges, and they sit down to discuss everything that should be on your radar to practise effectively, whether as plaintiff or defendant. This year, they tackle such issues as causation, collateral benefits, and unprotected defendants, as well as explore accident reconstruction, demonstrative evidence, and big data collection from driver-assist cars. It's everything you need to know.
- Update your knowledge of LAT case law and procedure
- Review SABs policy developments
- Learn about uninsured, unidentified, and underinsured coverage
- Understand proof required for income loss claims
- Patrick Brown, C.S., McLeish Orlando LLP
- Lindsay Charles, McLeish Orlando LLP
- Roger Chown, Carroll Heyd Chown LLP
- The Honourable Stephen Firestone, Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- The Honourable Michelle Fuerst, Regional Senior Judge for the Central East Region, Ontario Superior Court of Justice
- Doron Gold, JD, MSW, RSW, CPCC, Staff Clinician, Homewood Health
- Ava Hillier, Hillier & Hillier
- Laura Hillyer, Martin & Hillyer Associates
- Judith Hull, McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP
- Erik Knutsen, Professor/Associate Dean (Academic), Faculty of Law, Queen's University
- Sam Kodsi, P.Eng., Kodsi Forensic Engineering
- David Levy, Howie, Sacks & Henry LLP
- Gary Principe, CPA,CA, CBV, Principe Nafekh Ltd.
- Audrey Ramsay, Blouin Dunn LLP
- James Regan, Q.C., C.S., Regan Desjardins LLP