25th Estates and Trusts Summit (Day One) (REPLAY)
Click here for Day Two information
Monday, December 12, 2022 (9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
If you practise estates and trusts law, this annual summit is your resource for the year's most important developments in this field. Our presenters address estates, trusts, and capacity/elder law litigation matters on the first day, and the focus shifts to planning, administration, powers of attorney, and tax matters on the second. Looking for a comprehensive summary of what you need to know about this growing practice area? Our speakers are experienced practitioners, judges, financial experts, and related professionals who can give you the latest information.
- How far back should production requests go?
- What are the key cases and developments in 2022 you need to know about?
- How is the law changing on marriage validity?
- How do ODSP and disability issues impact estate administration and litigation?
- What has the Supreme Court said about rectification remedies?
- What are cultural and jurisdictional considerations in estate planning?
ABOUT LIVE WEBCAST REPLAYS WITH LIVE CHAT
This live webcast replay contains an online chat feature that allows you to view the previously broadcast program and interact, share ideas, and exchange comments with fellow registrants online. If you have already registered for the program, you can view the replay at no additional fee and without re-registering.
Remember: Your CPD hours must be entered into the LSO Portal. Register for an account and log your CPD hours at https://portal.lso.ca.