21st Annual Intellectual Property Law:
The Year in Review
Thursday, January 19, 2017 (9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
May Cheng, C.S.Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
Another busy year for intellectual property law! You can rely on us for all the latest developments in patents, trade-marks, and copyright in this one-stop program. Our presenters give you a clear analysis of how third party IP litigation funding can work, as well as IP changes in the European community, plus much more.
- Benefit from an analysis of Federal Court practice
- Understand ethical considerations in the management of a global IP practice
- Raise your awareness of developments in the European patent court and trademark registration process in light of Brexit
- May Cheng, C.S., Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Angela Furlanetto, DLA Piper
- Georgina Danzig, Kestenberg Siegal Lipkus LLP
- Kevin Sartorio, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Rainer Böhm, Eisenführ Speiser
- Naomi Loewith, Investment Manager and Legal Counsel, Bentham IMF
- Andrea Rush, C.S., Blaney McMurtry LLP
- Trent Horne, C.S., Bennett Jones LLP
- The Honourable Michael Manson, Federal Court
- Sana Halwani, Gilbert's LLP
- Arthur Renaud, C.S., Barrister and Solicitor