20th Real Estate Law Summit (REPLAY)
Click here for Day Two information
Tuesday, July 11, 2023 (9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
In uncertain times, you need practical guidance and insight to help you meet the changes your practice is going through. We have experienced speakers to help you. This summit — a yearly tradition — gives you a comprehensive examination of the issues that are vital to real estate lawyers today. From condos and cottages to commercial leasing and title insurance, you learn about the topics and tools to manage a successful real estate practice.
- Hear about the five most negotiated issues in commercial leasing
- Understand client identification and verification requirements and what is next
- Get insights on closing deals in a recession
- Be aware of the new vacancy tax and how it impacts your practice
- Learn about some of the most common issues identified in spot audits
ABOUT LIVE WEBCAST REPLAYS WITH LIVE CHAT
This live webcast replay contains an online chat feature that allows you to view the previously broadcast program and interact, share ideas, and exchange comments with fellow registrants online.
Remember: Your CPD hours must be entered into the LSO Portal. Register for an account and log your CPD hours at https://portal.lso.ca.