20th Employment Law Summit
Friday, November 1, 2019 (09:00 AM-04:00 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Kumail Karimjee,Karimjee Law
Laura Williams,Williams HR Law Professional Corporation
- Can complex cases be litigated in a motion for summary judgment?
- Are investigation reports privileged?
- How can you avoid discrimination and harassment complaints in your workplace?
- Kumail Karimjee, Karimjee Law
- Laura Williams, Williams HR Law Professional Corporation
- Stephen Moreau, Cavalluzzo LLP
- Christopher Perri, Cavalluzzo LLP
- Rishi Bandhu, Bandhu Lakhani Campea LLP
- Ellen Low, Ellen Low Employment Law
- Nikolay Chsherbinin, Chsherbinin Litigation Professional Corporation
- Neena Gupta, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Gerald Chan, Stockwoods LLP
- Asha Rampersad, Bernardi Human Resource Law LLP
- Sara Malkin, Mathews, Dinsdale & Clark LLP
- Kevin Lo, Managing Director, Froese Forensic Partners Ltd.
- Lisa Stam, SpringLaw
- Lai-King Hum, Hum Law Firm; Discrimination and Harassment Counsel (DHC), Law Society of Ontario
- Krista Kais-Prial, Israel Foulon LLP
- Alex Van Kralingen, Van Kralingen & Keenberg LLP
- Abdul-Basit Khan, Barrister and Solicitor
- David Phillips, Principal and General Counsel, Navigator Limited