19th Annual Estates and Trusts Summit (Day Two)
Click here for Day One information
Friday, November 4, 2016 (09:00 AM-04:30 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 310
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Sheila Crummey, C.S.,Miller Thomson LLP
Thomas Grozinger, C.S., TEP,RBC Wealth Management, Estate & Trust Services
- Ann Elise Alexander, C.S., Senior Counsel, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Jordan Atin, C.S., TEP, Atin Professional Corporation
- Sally Bean, Director, Ethics Centre and Policy Advisor, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Terrance Carter, Carters Professional Corporation
- Sheila Crummey, C.S., Miller Thomson LLP
- Jan Goddard, Goddard Gamage Stephens LLP
- Robin Goodman, TEP, Vice President, Insurance, Trust and Estate Planning Services, RBC Wealth Management Financial Services Inc.
- Cate Grainger, Harrison Pensa LLP
- Thomas Grozinger, C.S., TEP, RBC Wealth Management, Estate & Trust Services
- Heather Hansen, C.S., Martha McCarthy & Company LLP
- Eric Hoffstein, TEP, Minden Gross LLP
- Dr. Michel Silberfeld, Geriatric Psychiatrist
- Amanda Stacey, Miller Thomson LLP
- Mary-Alice Thompson, C.S., TEP, Cunningham, Swan, Carty, Little & Bonham LLP
- Timothy Youdan, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP