17th Annual Employment Law Summit
Tuesday, October 18, 2016 (09:00 AM-04:00 PM)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Page Count: 174
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs or view them on demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
You may count recorded programs that you watch without a colleague towards your annual CPD Requirement—up to a maximum 6 hours. Recorded programs include archived webcasts, video replays, or any other on-demand program.
Barry FisherBarry B. Fisher Mediation & Arbitration
Connie Reeve, C.S.Reeve Resolutions
Our annual round-up of developments in employment law is exactly what you need to keep you on track. Don't miss updates on recent cases concerning constructive dismissal and evidence of mitigation, and a discussion of ethical issues in mediation. As always, you receive timely tips from our experienced practitioners, and hear their perspectives on new jurisprudence, emerging issues, plus much more.
- Patrick Benaroche, Stikeman Elliott LLP
- Mary Lou Brady, Siskinds LLP
- Shelley Brown, Steinberg Title Hope & Israel LLP
- Matthew Certosimo, C.S., Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Carly Dunster, Turnpenney Milne LLP
- Barry Fisher, Barry B. Fisher Mediation & Arbitration
- Christina Fuda, Mental Health First Aid Coordinator, Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
- James Heeney, Robinson Heeney LLP
- Laila Karimi Hendry, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
- Michelle Henry, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Kumail Karimjee, Karimjee Greene LLP
- Abdul-Basit Khan, WeirFoulds LLP
- Doug MacLeod, MacLeod Law Firm
- Sean McGee, Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
- Jane Milburn, Milburn & Associates
- Andrew Monkhouse, Monkhouse Law Professional Corporation
- Elaine Newman, Arbitrator/Mediator, Newman Arbitrations Inc.
- Connie Reeve, C.S., Reeve Resolutions
- Peigi Ross, Dunsmore Wearing LLP
- Michael Silver, Arbitrator/Mediator
- Carita Wong, Israel Foulon LLP