17th Family Law Summit (REPLAY)
Click here for Day Two information
Monday, December 18, 2023 (9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
Alternate date: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 [click to view options]
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Family law was impacted by the pandemic in a unique way. And now, in a changing legal landscape, you need to respond to new challenges with an innovative approach. Your family law community can help. Our informed speakers deliver an in-depth review, practical tips, guidance, and information designed to help you manage this complex and rapidly changing area of the law. Parenting, support, division of property, child protection, family violence, and more are covered. Don't miss out!
- Hear from our judicial panel on oral and written advocacy
- Get an update on torts and family law
- Learn how to address mental health, reduce stress, and have a long meaningful career in family law
- Find out how family law intersects with business, criminal, immigration, and tax law
- Be aware of the latest issues in child protection law
- Understand the impact of retirement on spousal support
ABOUT LIVE WEBCAST REPLAYS WITH LIVE CHAT
This live webcast replay contains an online chat feature that allows you to view the previously broadcast program and interact, share ideas, and exchange comments with fellow registrants online.
Remember: Your CPD hours must be entered into the LSO Portal. Register for an account and log your CPD hours at https://portal.lso.ca.