11th In-House Counsel Summit
Thursday, February 18, 2021 (9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.)
Add this event to your calendar (Downloads an .ICS file)
View this webcast-only program from your home or office computer
Page Count: 130
* Remember: You must attend CPD programs (in-person, live webcast, or live webcast replay) or view them on-demand to claim CPD Hours. Reading CPD materials alone does not qualify.
Angela Giancaterini, Senior Legal CounselKellogg Canada Inc.
Vinay Mehta, Associate General CounselAlectra Utilities Corporation
- Learn about crisis management for in-house counsel, how to find value and advise your organization during an economic downturn
- Understand how employment law and the "new normal" workplace have been affected by the pandemic
- Get tips about drafting contracts (and doing business) in the COVID-19 era and beyond
- Angela Giancaterini, Legal Counsel, Kellogg Canada Inc.
- Vinay Mehta, Associate General Counsel, Alectra Utilities Corporation
- George Ellinidis, Vice-President and General Counsel – International, Smuckers Food of Canada Corp.
- Christine J. Prudham, Xplornet Communications Inc
- Lisa Talbot, Torys LLP
- Jennifer Kulyk, Legal Counsel, Kellogg Canada Inc.
- Michael S. F. Watson, Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP
- Brooke MacKenzie, MacKenzie Barristers Professional Corporation
- Richard Pfohl, General Counsel, Music Canada/CONNECT Music Licensing
- Daniel Fabiano, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Janet Chong, Legal Counsel, SOCAN
- Daniel Daniele, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Adrian Ishak, Senior Coporate Counsel-Global Labour & Employment, Salesforce
- Asma Faizi, Head of Legal Affairs, Access Copyright
- Darlene Tonelli, Inter Alia Law
- Diana Drappel, Senior Counsel, RBC Law Group
- Nagendra Krishnamurthy, Head of Legal & Corporate Secretary, Tata Consultancy Services Canada Inc.
- Andrew Bernstein, Torys LLP
- Susan Kushneryk, Kushneryk Morgan LLP
- Peter Murphy, Shibley Righton LLP